Friday, January 30, 2009


I am a first time blogger, so all of this is all really new to me. I don’t enjoy writing much but I am willing to give this a try. If I follow through with this is should be an easy way to keep all of you updated with out lives down in sunny California.

The kids are great! Brandon is doing great in Kindergarten and is almost reading at a First grade level. He gets rally excited for school so I am doing my best to continue his excitement! Isabel is already 6 months, but one of the most petite babies I have seen, she still fits in her 3 month clothes---still the cutest thing ever!!

Dave is, of course, doing the Marine thing and I am doing the mama thing! Niether one of us really care for his job so together we count down the days he has left! I know he still has 1.5 – 2 years left but it is better that 3 years!!! We are at least moving in the right direction.

One of the great things about being near LA, is there is never a dull moment! In just this week alone there has been 2 or 3 small earthquakes, a murder suicide that consisted on 7 people, a woman gave birth to 8 babies, a head on collision killing both drivers on impact (one guy got on the freeway going in the wrong direction), and 2 high speed chases: one of which a woman stole a uhaul truck and droveright by the base we are living on!!

Well I hope you all enjoyed my first time and will continue to check back for pictures and more exciting news!!

2 comments:

  1. WELCOME To the world of blogging!!!! I am so excited you are doing this! Your first post was GREAT!! It gets easier! By the way...that's a lot of news happening in LA, I kept reading and the list went on and on of horrible things happening! That's what you get in a big city I guess! I'll be checking back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you started blogging, I have been wanting to see pictures of that baby girl of yours :)

    ReplyDelete