| Hello, Hello! We went to the LA Zoo today, it was a lot of fun! They have all the really cool animal: lions, tigers, bears (oh my!), giraffes, elephants, rhino, hippo, gorillas, chimps – well you get the picture! Although, there were two down falls, like a dumby I forgot the camera so there is no record of us being there and there was a million people there! Today must have been Zoo Day because everyone and their brother was there. I am not one to generally complain about other kids because of the two I have, but people were just letting their kids run everywhere! Personally there were entirely too many people for me to just let Brandon run a muck through the zoo! Brandon loved every part of it, for some reason his favorite animal today was the Zebra! He even took the map and was telling us what direction to go to make sure we didn’t miss them. When we got to the zebras we got more than we bargained for because one of the make zebras had his loooong member out for everyone to see. Of course, Brandon saw it and of course, wanted to know immediately what the lone thing in between its legs was! We told him as best we could and then quickly moved onto the other animals! HA HA! We ended up buying a year membership, so this will be a great way for us to have cheap fun throughout the summer! Hopefully next time I wont forget the camera so you can share all of our wonderful experiences!!! |
Dear 5 Year Old Cole
11 years ago
That happened to us at the San Diego Zoo... What is it with those Zebras. Luckily Lindsay was too young to ask.. I didn't notice it until a little later, I had been taking pictures of this zebra. ha ha. That is funny.
ReplyDeleteThat's funny! The San Diego Zoo is huge! I remember hills, and tons of walking! That will be good exercise for you in the spring/early summer.
ReplyDelete