Monday, February 2, 2009

SUPERBOWL!!!


Well yesterday was Superbowl Sunday, I love that day!! We were invited to our friend’s house to watch the game; it was a lot of fun! We, of course, had all the football food: chips & dip, fruit w/chocolate, veggies, pizza and beer. My friend Kristin is into making those really cool cakes, so she made one for the game, it was her first one! I think it turned out great!!

I think over all it was a great game. I really didn’t care who won, but was leaning more towards Arizona because there were representing the NFC West and they were [laying the Steelers, which in case you don’t remember, beat the Seahawks a few superbowls ago! The catch at the end of the game was absolutely amazing; I don’t think he would be able to make that again if he tried. The game definitely had all of us on our feet and watching until the last seconds!

Overall it was a very fun day!!

1 comment: