Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cutest Kids!!

I am so excited, Isa is becoming quite mobile on the floor and she is such a happy baby! She gets up on her knees briefly and she is really good at scooting backwards. She also turns in circles really good. It wont be long before she starts crawling. Brandon is such a great big brother, he is so patient with her and she absolutely adores him. It is weird because with Brandon everything was so quick, he did everything ahead of schedule. With Isa it is completely different, she is perfectly content just laying there. I am sure she will do everything just fine, it will just be on her terms and when she is good and ready.

Also I thought you all would like to see what a gorgeous family we are and how precious my little angels are!!


2 comments:

  1. You must be having fun with the blog thing! I love seeing pictures! I know your family looks at this often too...but no one ever wants to comment! :) I love the pictures, and you are really going to love looking back at this through the year. Now you need your friends to start one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kids are cute. That is great that Brandon is patient with Isa. I wish Lindsay was more patient with Chloe. Oh my! Lindsay was big for her age, and was right on time with things, then there is Chloe who is so small, and walked really late. They are very much different!

    ReplyDelete