Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Yesterday Brandon had his class Valentines party, I. of course, was one of the mom's that came in to help, I also baked the cupcakes! Boy I miss the days where all you had to worry about was going to school and playing. He really enjoyed himself and loves when I come into the class so he can show me everything he has done! The kids got all kinds of Valentine cards and I sent Brandon a love gram, you know those things that the school does to raise money! It was a nice surprise for him, it made him feel extra special!

2 comments:

  1. How fun!

    **Just a note to you readers out there, you can click on the pictures and it will make it larger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm checking to see if Terry can post a comment now...

    ReplyDelete