Sunday, March 1, 2009

6th Anniversary

Today was our 6th Anniversary and I couldn't have asked for a better day! No we didn't go on some special date or some elaborate surprise, we just hung out all day! We were able to wake up next to each other and just lay in bed for about an hour. Then we got up ate breakfast & fed the kids breakfast, we even got to drink our coffee together, like real married people! My day could have ended there and I would have been happy.

After breakfast it was time for Isa's nap so during that Dave played playstation & with Brandon while I just sat back and enjoyed the scenery!! (I know I am being mushy right now, but this doesn't happen that often!) Once Isa woke up we decided to go for a walk/run and Brandon rode his bike. We stopped at the park and let the kids play (by the kids I mean Dave and Brandon), Isa sat in the baby swing and loved it! I again sat back and enjoyed the scenery!

Once we were done at the park we came back and had a family BBQ! This was one of the best days I have had in a long time and I just don't want it to end!! Which is why I took pictures so I can come back to it whenever I want!!!!

1 comment:

  1. AHH!! I am so happy for you! I almost got emotional reading it because I know times like this don't happen as often as you'd like! It's really sweet to see you all together! Brandon looks SO big on the swing! I think just being together on your anniversary was the best way to celebrate! Congratulations on 6 years!!

    ReplyDelete