We did a lot of really fun and great things this summer but probably the most important and biggest milestone was Isa's 1st B-Day!!! My sister, Shannon, was nice enough to offer up her house for the party which was great because they have a great backyard for entertaining including a pool! The weather couldn't have been better, it was actually a little on the warm side, I think it hit up into the 90s.
I love when the kids have birthdays because it bring both sides of the family together! My parents, Dave's mom, Joanna, Dave's grandparents on his dad's side, Betty & Ken, Both my sisters, Alicia & Shannon, Brandon's Godmother, Patti, my niece, Haley, & Shannon's Husband, Jim were all there, oh, and Brandon & I were there too. Dave wasn't able to make it because his job sucks and they wouldn't give him the time off! Aside from him not making it we had a great time, we swam in the pool, ate cake & ice cream, & opened presents! She had a blast and was pooped out by the end of the day!

She is so cute! I love the happy birthday hat!!
ReplyDelete