Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

 
Posted by Picasa

Every year we carve our pumpkins too! I really like to do it because it makes me feel creative and like I can draw, HAHA! We have a great team effort because I don't really care to clean all the gunk out and Dave doesn't really care to carve, so he usually cleans and I carve, it works out great! We try to get Brandon to dig out the stuff but he REALLY doesn't like to touch the insides, although he did help me carve out the smiley face pumpkin. Surprisingly he did really good!! It is lots of fun for all of us!

1 comment:

  1. Those pumpkins had A LOT of guts, we carved pumpkins Sunday night, all went over to Matt's and had some fun. Liam didn't want to touch the insides either, he kept saying ouch and then almost crying...after some pursuading he got in there and dirty, however, he did like the spoon much better that using his hands. I also drew out some shapes and he picked which ones he liked and that is what was carved into the pumpkins. Shannon will have to send you some pictures and videos of last night. Liam put on scary masks and was scaring everyone...really cute and funny!

    ReplyDelete