WE GOT A NEW DOG!!!!
A guy that Dave works with was getting rid of his Boxer because he was moving into a small apartment. Dave, of course, jump on the opportunity to get a free Boxer, he has been wanting a one for years. Being the loving wife that I am, I said it would be ok.
Jax is his name and has turned out to be great!! He is very well behaved, sits when you tell him to sit, lays down on command, does ALL his business outside & doesn't get up on the furniture! Oh yeah, most importantly he is absolutely GREAT with the kids. Isa can touch, poke & prod anywhere on him and he just takes it! AWESOME!
I think we really lucked out, the people that had him before took real good care of him. He is all up to date on shots, has been micro-chipped and they even paid for a trainer to come to their house for 2 months!

That's really cool! I'm glad you guys lucked out like that! He is so cute, and I'm so glad to hear it's going well! Your dog is better trained than ours!!! :) Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDelete