Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick or Treat!!!

We went trick or treating right here on base and it turned out to be a lot of fun. We ended up meeting up with a few of the neighbors and the kids had a blast. It took a few houses for Brandon to get into it but by the end of the night he and the little boy in the Dragon costume were racing each other to every house! Brandon was even a great big brother and took his sister up to a few houses, unfortunately she didn't last long. (I brought the stroller along just for that reason!!)

The best part about the whole night was a few houses not only had treats for the kids but they also had special treats for the adults, you know, adult beverages!Yeah Buddy! One of the houses had warm apple cider with rum, it was so nice because it kept you warm while the kids ran around, another had this really good punch with rum! I think this is a really good idea and should be carried out every year. HAHA!



1 comment:

  1. I think adult beverages are a great idea!! It's cute to see little Isa walking around! :) We all wish you could have been here too for halloween! My sister is saying the same thing you are! :) I think even as we all start having kids, and as they get older, we can always have a halloween party, everyone get together and go treat or treating, and then come back from some adult beverages! and fun, while the kids play in the other room and count their candy! I can have games for the kids and fun things for them to do! :) That is if we all live in the same city! Like Spokane!!

    ReplyDelete