Sunday, November 15, 2009

Holy Crap!!! Six Already!!!!!

Yep it is here, Brandon turned 6 on the 7th! I can't believe he is 6 already, I swear I can remember the day he was born very vividly, like it was yesterday. It really doesn't take long for your babies to grow up! He is in a 1st/2nd grade class and excelling to say the least in that! Earlier today he was doing multiplication and division problems that are at a 3rd grade level. I am excited that he is learning so fast but a little skeptical because that means he is no longer my baby! And before I know it he will be having sleep overs and not needing his Mama! Tear :( But I guess that is all part of growing up!!!

The new bike Amma & Papa & Nana & Pop bought! Thanks guys!




Cake from Ralphs, pretty good huh?

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to see him around his friends! :) It's cool that's he is in a combo class! I didn't know that! That is PERFECT for him!! Happy Late Birthday Brandon! We were driving to Seattle that day but thought of him! He is such a big boy now! :)

    ReplyDelete