

The next wave of visitors I had were my two lovely sisters and my beautiful niece. They came into town a day after my parents flew out, so I was lucky enough to make the lovely trip to LAX airport 4 times in two weeks--WOO HOO! Both set of visitors (my parents & my sisters) were great to have but this week I knew was already going to be very tiring, fun but tiring! We are literally on the go every day except the first day they were here! They arrived late Sunday morning on the drive back we stopped in Malibu to have lunch at the famous Neptune Cafe (it's in a bunch of movies) then continued our trek home. Monday we hung out around the house and the beach (it's only 2mi from the house) all day which was nice. Tuesday we went shopping at the outlets and then the mall, we all know how tiring shopping can be and how much I absolutely love it expecially with no $$$$! Wednesday was the most fun but also the most tiring, we went to Sea World-Woo Hoo! We had to leave the house by 7am because it is a 3 hour drive from here and of course, we wanted to get the full day of fun in, so we stayed for the closing firework show therefore we didn't get home until after midnight. They next day, Thursday, we were able to sleep until 9 but then we decided to go to the LA Zoo but I exited off the freeway to early so we took a slight detour into Hollywood. We drove around Hollywood Blvd took pictures of all the dorky sightseeing stuff, then finally headed to the zoo. After we got back from the zoo we decided to dye Easter eggs because Easter was the Sunday coming up. It is now Friday which was the day they flew out, so we got to make the beautiful drive again to the worst airport ever, LAX!!
Again it was alot of fun to have them here and have some company but it was definetly one of those vacations you needed to take a whole extra day to catch up on sleep and I am sure they would say the same! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment