Sunday, June 14, 2009

Brother Visits

Posted by Picasa
Ok, now onto the last of the visitors, yep 4th week in a row! Jason and his girlie friend, Shannon, came to get a break from the masses amounts of snow they had been having in Spokane. Shannon kept saying she wanted to see the ocean because she felt so landlocked in Spokane, so of course, I delivered! HAHA! We did some sightseeing with them also, Hollywood, Santa Barbara, & Santa Monica. We drove to Hollywood, did the tourist stuff there then got in the car and drove down Sunset Blvd. I guess we saw a bunch of famous places but I couldn't tell you. Shannon knows all of the names of everything & she was our celebrity watch person all weekend, she would let us know when there was something famous. Although I do believe we drove by one of Madonna's homes, it was huge! We also went to the Santa Monica Peir and rode the famous Ferris Wheel, I took Brandon on it, he loved it! Oh yeah we also went to the wax museum on Hollywood Blvd, some of the people look really good and others were really bad. Although the ones that were good were kind of creepy to look at for awhile because you felt like they were looking back at you. Another great vacation for me.

Once they left I was a little sad because that meant all my visitors had come and I had to get back to my normal routine of hanging out at the house. It may sound like a lot but I enjoyed everyone's company and it worked out perfect, no ones vacation overlapped with any one else!

1 comment:

  1. I hope we get to come back soon!!! I miss it already! :) We had a GREAT TIME!!!

    ReplyDelete