Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer Begins

Posted by Picasa
Well it is official, summer has begun down here! We got two new pools this year, one for Brandon and one for Isa. Isa absolutely loves the water, she couldn't get enough and got a little upset when I took her out. She was loving it so much she made her way over to Brandon's pool and dove in head first. Yep I said it head first, completely submerged in the water. Both Brandon and I of course jumped and pulled her out, the crazy thing was she didn't even cry, she thought it was one of the coolest things ever! I can't even give her a bath without being completely soaked by the time I am done washing her! Brandon on the other hand doesn't want any splashing because he doesn't want it in his face. Go figure!

1 comment: